PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

Short Breaks - Beautiful Albany





It is amazing how busy life can get. Some days I think I am crazy when I try to take on too much, but then I have this great feeling of satisfaction. You just have to balance things...I find you need to ensure there is a motivational fit with anything you do. And to get out and about as much as you can, even if it is a day trip or short trips to the country - everyone needs it.

Wishing you a great week and keep smiling.

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh.. i so WISH i were lying on that beach right about now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel like this at times too!!! :-) Hang in there, and don't forget to relax from time to time!

    Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend in Antiques that used to go to Albany every year. He came back with gorgeous things. your right you need to travel as much as you can, It keeps you young.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi:)
    I love these pictures:)


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Michelle, nice pictures, very good blog, I liked a lot, do not speak English very well but your space is very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia
 
Blog Design by April Showers