PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogging on Apple Mac



Love my Apple Mac. I have never owned a Mac computer, however always wondered what all the hype was...... then I entered the Apple MAC world - pure brilliance everything you need is on the Mac - itunes, iphoto, i booth and much more. I actually want to work more as it is sooo much fun; although I do get a bit distracted with all the applications.

Noticing more Australian's are getting hooked on Mac - yes it does take a while until technology gets to us - when it does we love it!!!

So I would like to say a BIG Thanks to Uncle Apple Mac!!! - love your work!!

Happy Friday
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia
 
Blog Design by April Showers