PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 30, 2010

Love thy Shopping and De Spa






I love Singapore and the shopping, spas and the people just a magical place to visit and not too far from Perth - Awesome.
We stayed at Sentosa Island which is beautiful - the views, beaches and day spas - heaven......truly heaven.

The picture with the Mud in a tub was great - my sister and I just paste this all over us...it is meant to have minerals to beautify your skin and it does - I felt so smooth afterwards.

Lastly see that juicy mango - well this is the best sweet thing ever - sticky mango - not tried it.....have a go and taste it. Mango will be in season soon in Australia can not wait...........LOVING IT

6 comments:

  1. me oh my this is quite a cutesy display!
    i must say i rather enjoy the lovely photos you have kindly shared!
    happy blogging! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, I love sticky rice with mango!! I took a Thai cooking class a couple of years ago and we learned how to make it :-)

    Sounds and looks like a wonderful & relaxing trip. Enjoy!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the visit, it is so great to meet new blog friends. Love the fact you are in Singapore how awesome is that?
    ps: those mangos look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are having a wonderful time - enjoy the rest of your travels. (And I see you're relatively new to blogging? Welcome!)

    best,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes very new and waiting for my new design website to appear soon. Can not wait.

    ReplyDelete

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia
 
Blog Design by April Showers