PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother's Day A Great Gift List

Mother's Day - Wanting to know what mum's really want?? well I have a list which was written by a mum - ME. You can not go wrong with this list....
I also hope my wonderful family checks out my blog this week:)


Kartell - love this retro coffee table.
Not only do you need to look good at the gym you need to enter the gym with all the accessories...including Lorna Jane Gym Bag.
I love everything Kikki-K however this travel wallet is ideal for the travelling mum.
Tina Fey - what an inspirational and FUNNY woman. She has a new book out called Bossypants. I have heard along the blog grapevine this is a great read.

Other items that are HOT for mum's:

Peter Alexander - nighties
Victoria Secret - Perfume and panties

and best of all a big huge from the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Perth, Western Australia
 
Blog Design by April Showers